Foodpanda Hong Kong - No Care for the Customer

1.4
Turnaround Time

I ordered a meal at 6pm with a delivery time of 45 minutes. At 7:05pm the food was not even being prepared by the restaurant!

I used foodpanda’s online chat help to enquire as to why my food was going to be over an hour late.

I was told to wait while they ‘check’. I never received another message and had to wait in a queue to find out the result of my enquiry. My food was eventually delivered at 8:30, almost three hours after ordering! Food was cold and the delivery driver told me to meet him at the end of my road, even though there is free access and parking outside my door!

His excuse was that it was easier for him to carry on straight down the main road than have to go round the block again.

The whole company is a total shambles from customer service to delivery. Avoid avoid avoid!!!!

Foodpanda Hong Kong - Horrible company

1.1
Turnaround Time

Delivery times are rarely accurate. Food can be subpar...which speaks to no real quality check.

They don’t care about customer service. I was placing and order and the restaurant said Free delivery for $80 minimum, but after ordering $84 dollars, they still charged me for delivery. Most decent businesses would honor the promotion, but their customer service said it was an error on their part and it was actually a $100 minimum which had yet to be updated on the site. They refused to honor their mistake and ‘Mirasol’ kept asking how they could help with scripted responses.

I left the app but did not end it, to find the corporate care number, and when I went back, the customer service chat had been ended and my standing order had been removed! (Your order always stays there until you delete it or completely close the app). The corporate care hotline doesn’t even exist (2813-5213), but is posted on their website. Unfortunately for them, I have screen shots of everything.

I will write reviews on sites til my fingers go numb from typing so much.

Treat your customers right. $20 delivery fee isn’t much until you add up all the people they knowingly do this to and get away with.

Foodpanda Hong Kong - Very bad very bad

Turnaround Time

Very bad service no one shoukd order , they dont have reliable vendors specially spice 8 restaurant

Foodpanda Hong Kong - Bad terrible

Turnaround Time

Never use foodpanda, they are always late and this app is a huge fail. More inconvenience than convenience to any users

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Foodpanda Hong Kong - Never delivered the order!!

Was trying to ordered the food two times! First time the delivery guy couldn’t find my building .

I was already mad but reordered . So they sent the same guy, who obviously still didn’t know where’s my place. I was wating almost two hours and suddenly got a message that I canceled the order by myself!

Never got my dinner!! Angry Angry Angry

Foodpanda Hong Kong - Time liars

1.6
Turnaround Time

Waiting 10times more than supposed to while I didnt chose the restaurant I wanted in order to be deluvered before my meeting .#supperpissed

Product or Service Mentioned: Foodpanda Hong Kong Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Foodpanda Hong Kong is Completely ***

Turnaround Time

Sunday night family dinner. Ordered food panda, stated a 45 minute delivery time.

15 minutes after ordering we get a text message to say our food is delayed, expect delivery time in another 45 minutes. We wait for another 40minutes and we get a text and an email. YOUR ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELLED, WTF?! You made us wait one hour for food that we are expecting to arrive to feed our hungry kids and suddenly you say oh screw you by the way we ain’t delivering.

This screwed our Sunday night family plans. This *** show of a company doesn’t even have a hotline phone number because they cannot handle customer complaints. If you need food delivered in Hong Kong use Uber Eats, honest Bee or Deliver Roo. Do not trust or use Foodpanda in Hong Kong.

It is so bad. Ended up going to the restaurant that we ordered from. Guy told us and showed us from his app terminal that our order didn’t even go through as they didn’t have the ingredients. What happens was they waited until our supposed delivery time and said well let’s just cancel them then.

This is NOT how you build a business.

They have ZERO customer service and no follow up. DO NOT USE FOODPANDA!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Foodpanda Hong Kong Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Concept.

I didn't like: Unmet promises, Dishonest reasons, No compensations, Zero customer service, No phone hotline.

Foodpanda Hong Kong - Avoid foodpanda at all cost

Turnaround Time

Foodpanda has the worst service out of all food delivery services. Service charge is the same but Foodpanda service is just horrendous!

Missing items, food split all over, leaking/completely broken bags are regulars. There is virtually no customer service because they will just send standard email to you and hope that you will drop the matter.

All restaurants out there please take notes, if you are exclusive in Foodpanda; you are missing out many orders. Go for Deliveroo has much better service, even Honestbee has better service!

When they missed up your orders, do not expect the issues will be taken care. AVOID FOODPANDA AT ALL COSTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Foodpanda Hong Kong - Terrible, cancelled 35 minutes after it was placed. Deliveroo manages to offer similar messaging within 5 - 8 minutes

Hong Kong

Tonight after receiving my usual, "we're sorry your delivery is running late" message (Seven out of eight orders) Foodpanda then cancelled the order.

I have experienced similar cancellations with local competitor but they manage to do this within five to eight minutes. I will order through Deliveroo and Ubereats in the future as they are my preferred options.

Today, I deleted the Foodpanda app and added Honestbee as there is no way they can be worse then Foodpanda.

It's not rocket science but Foodpanda epitomises everything that is wrong with essentially is a logistics company. Get the small things right and you might still be around in ten years

Product or Service Mentioned: Foodpanda Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Foodpanda Hong Kong - 3 hours and still no food

placed the order at 7.05pm, Still waiting at 8.30pm. No one available to respond to chat.

Cancelled at 9.46, Still no food. Finally managed to get someone on the chat, they had nothing to say, no explanation, could not get in touch with delivery drivers, nothing. I do not see how a service company can exist when they are completely incapable of offering a service. The app has said "1 minute" for the past 2 hours.

the app tells me that the food has been prepared, has been collected by their delivery rider, but no one can tell me where the food is not. I know they took my cash because Paypal tells me they did. how long to get my money back? will never, never use them again.

Could have walked to the restaurant and picked up the food myself in less time. Rubbish service.

Product or Service Mentioned: Foodpanda Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.