Foodpanda Hong Kong - Very bad very bad

Turnaround Time

Very bad service no one shoukd order , they dont have reliable vendors specially spice 8 restaurant

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 03.

Foodpanda Hong Kong - Bad terrible

Turnaround Time

Never use foodpanda, they are always late and this app is a huge fail. More inconvenience than convenience to any users

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 03.

Foodpanda Hong Kong - Never delivered the order!!

Was trying to ordered the food two times! First time the delivery guy couldn’t find my building .

I was already mad but reordered . So they sent the same guy, who obviously still didn’t know where’s my place. I was wating almost two hours and suddenly got a message that I canceled the order by myself!

Never got my dinner!! Angry Angry Angry

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 01.

Foodpanda Hong Kong is Completely ***

Turnaround Time

Sunday night family dinner. Ordered food panda, stated a 45 minute delivery time.

15 minutes after ordering we get a text message to say our food is delayed, expect delivery time in another 45 minutes. We wait for another 40minutes and we get a text and an email. YOUR ORDER HAD BEEN CANCELLED, WTF?! You made us wait one hour for food that we are expecting to arrive to feed our hungry kids and suddenly you say oh screw you by the way we ain’t delivering.

This screwed our Sunday night family plans. This *** show of a company doesn’t even have a hotline phone number because they cannot handle customer complaints. If you need food delivered in Hong Kong use Uber Eats, honest Bee or Deliver Roo. Do not trust or use Foodpanda in Hong Kong.

It is so bad. Ended up going to the restaurant that we ordered from. Guy told us and showed us from his app terminal that our order didn’t even go through as they didn’t have the ingredients. What happens was they waited until our supposed delivery time and said well let’s just cancel them then.

This is NOT how you build a business.

They have ZERO customer service and no follow up. DO NOT USE FOODPANDA!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Foodpanda Hong Kong Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Concept.

I didn't like: Unmet promises, Dishonest reasons, No compensations, Zero customer service, No phone hotline.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 06.